Powered by StudyPress
- Listening - reading
- Make it (verb)- arrive at : I don't think I can make it to the party tonight
- pick up (verb): learn something : My sister picked up Russian very quickly during her time in the country
- roomie (noun): informal for roommate : Our roomie never cleans the kitchen and leaves his dishes in the sink.
- laid-back (adjective): easy-going, casual, or relaxed personality : My teacher is very laid-back about everything. I can turn in my homework late, and she doesn't mind at all.
- get along with (verb): have a relationship with : Why don't you get along with your roommate these days?
- dorm (noun): short for dormitory, a building usually a a college or university where students live : Are you going to live in the dorms at college next semester?
RatingNumber of raters: 1