NOTE: Anyone installing CellAtSchool app (which is an “.apk” file) will need to change the setting on your phone or tablet to allow installation of non-market applications: To find this setting on versions of Android prior to 4.0, go to “Settings > Applications” and then check the box next to “Unknown Sources“. For devices running Android 4.0 or above, go to “Settings > Security” or “Settings > Security & Screen Lock” and then check the box next to “Unknown Sources” and confirm your choice.
- Open this page from the browser of your mobile tecnology.
- Click the button below to download in your mobile tecnology the app.
- Once download is complete, click on it to install.
** This version of CellAtSchool App is “PLUS” Version. Come back on this page soon and you will find the new available version.This App provides six technologies in the potential to:
(1)Share design activities with practice (English in action) and theory and technique (Teacher in action).
(2) Simultaneous translator En-Pt and Pt-En with voice pronunciation, very usefull for students at home and at school.
(3) Share button: Now days people share everything on whatsApp, facebook and via e-mail. How could we miss something as important as this on CellAtSchool app?
(4) Where is my bike? This usefull app is made to remember the right place where students have parked their bike. It will take you back exactly to the point where you have left it. It can be used for motorbikes, cars or any other object left around.
(5) Smart Answering Machine: When students arrive at school, they can switch the answering machine ON and the phone ringtone OFF. Any call not attended will recive a personal SMS message saying “I AM BUSY”.
(6)Notes: Very helpfull for students, they can take a note of important things, save them inside the phone and check them anytime.